Sports Mind Mastery Weekend Retreat
7 to 8 January 2017
Kukama Game Ranch near Rustenburg , Gauteng.
Have you ever considered that your performance is the results of your thoughts? Everything starts with a thought and your thoughts are real forces of powerful energy.
The Sports Mind Mastery Weekend Retreat has been specifically developed to provide practical training for coaches, enthusiastic parents, high level performers and keen amateurs who wish to learn techniques to improve their mental approach to sport.
You can learn essential mental and emotional skills that will enhance your sports performance. Creating a stronger mental attitude will benefit more than just your sports performance, but will impact on your entire well being.
With a stronger mind the body becomes stronger than you can imagine.
What you can expect from attending:
- How to use your thoughts and mind to influence your performance
- Becoming aware of your Self-talk and creating more effective ways to communicate
- How to increase Self Confidence and boost Self Belief
- How your Internal Beliefs impact on your performance – Motivation from within
- How to overcome negative mindsets and beliefs
- Dealing with anxiety effectively – Performing at your peak when it counts
- Dealing with the Fear of Failure
- How to Visualize for success – Believing is seeing
- Relaxation and state control – How to create excellent states of mind
Next Date: 7 – 8 January 2017
Weekend Retreat hosted by No Limits Athletic Club
Venue: Kukama Game Ranch near Boshoek, Rustenburg Area
Cost: Only R850 p.p. (Including accommodation and meals)
Booking Reserved when Payment is Received RSVP by 20 December 2016
For registration or more info contact:
No Limits Athletic Club – Lien Botha on 082 854 7714
Or you can complete contact form below and we will contact you.