The Sports Mind Mini workshops has been specifically adopted to provide practical training to improve mental approach to sport.
You can learn essential mental and emotional skills that will enhance your sports performance. Creating a stronger mental attitude will benefit more than just your sports performance, but will impact on your entire well being.
With a stronger mind the body becomes stronger than you can imagine.
What you can expect from attending:
- How to use your thoughts and mind to influence your performance
- Becoming aware of your Self-talk and creating more effective ways to communicate
- How to overcome negative mindsets and beliefs
- How to use Imagery in sport
- Dealing with anxiety effectively – Performing at your peak when it counts
Who should attend: Athletes, coaches, parents, managers, anybody who wants to learn techniques to improve their mental approach to sport.
DETAILS FOR THE NEXT SPORTS MIND MINI WORKSHOP
Date: Monday - 23 October 2017(8H30 to 12H30)
Venue: Centurion Academy - Skyscape Terraces, D J Wood St, Bellville West, Cape Town, 7530, South Africa
Standard Cost: R 350-00 per person
RSVP by Tuesday 17 October 2017
Bookings will be confirmed when payment is received.
Should you want to know more you are welcome to contact Bennie Louw - 082 729 8899
Yes I want to attend.