Those who succeed in life, and more importantly, achieve fulfillment — whether
they are consciously aware of it or not — have a plan for their lives..
NEXT EVENT 6 July 2019
This Sports Mind workshops has been specifically adopted to provide practical training to improve mental approach to SPORT.
You can learn essential mental and emotional skills that will enhance your ability to coach your players and enhance their performance. Creating a stronger mental attitude will benefit more than just your sports performance, but will impact on your entire well being.
"My creative mind is my greatest weapon. It is a kind of inner vision that enables me to see things that others might not ..." Tiger Woods
No wonder more and more professional athletes are using some form of Mental Training to enhance their performance. Amongst these athletes are the likes of Tiger Woods, Serena Williams, Michael Phelps, Jonny Wilkinson, Brazilian footballer Ronaldinho, Ronda Rousey, Jessica Ennis-Hill and many more.
This workshop will focus on:
- How to use your thoughts and mind to influence your performance
- Becoming aware of your Self-talk and creating more effective ways to communicate
- How to increase Self Confidence and boost Self Belief
- How your Internal Beliefs impact on your performance – Motivation from within
- How to overcome negative mindsets and beliefs
- Dealing with anxiety effectively – Performing at your peak when it counts (BMT)
- Dealing with the Fear of Failure
* These topics form part of the more comprehensive 8 module Sport Mind Mastery course.
Scroll down for booking information
or to make a booking please CLICK HERE.
The Sports Mind Mini workshops has been specifically adopted to provide practical training to improve mental approach to sport.
Who should attend: Coaches, parents, managers, anybody who is involved with player performance enhancement, that wants to learn techniques to improve their mental approach to enhancing player performance.
DETAILS FOR THE NEXT SPORT MIND WORKSHOP
Date: Saturday, 6 July 2019 (9H00 to 13H00)
Standard Cost: R 750-00 per person - Dual Bookings R 1300-00 - Early Bird R 650-00
Want to join me at this event? CLICK HERE here to send me a request.
Bookings will be confirmed when payment is received.
Should you want to know more you are welcome to contact Bennie Louw - 082 729 8899